Wednesday, August 18, 2010

After a miscarriage... How did you and your husband / boyfriend deal with it? We are broken i think..?

He is mad at me for dealing with my feelings my way.. which is to take on my own pain or depression alone... I have always been that way... So he is angry i won't discuss with him what i am going through.. He says i am pushing him away.. Which is not what i want or am doing.. I want to protect him from feeling he has to take care of me or baby me...





Yet at the same time.. while i am at least facing it.. he claims he hasn't even begun to feel about the loss..... He is more worried about me.. he claims... All I can say is.. at least i have faced it and am trying to work out my feelings.. So why does he have right to be mad at me.. when he hasn't even begun to feel or think about it.. grr.. I know i am venting but this is hard on the both of us.. sorry if this seems babyish... I just want to figure out how.. we both can deal durring our loss...After a miscarriage... How did you and your husband / boyfriend deal with it? We are broken i think..?
Me and my husband went through the same thing.I was 6 1/2 mos along and the baby passed. I was trying to deal with it alone,but I didn't take into consideration that it was his baby too. It was as hard on him as it was on me and I was being selfish.Not to say that you are,but I was. I thought how could he understand my pain.It wasn't until I sat down and talked to him that I understood how he felt.Once we shared our feelings with one another,we were able to mourn and cry together and we both felt much better.Try talking to him and telling him how you feel.He might need you to listen to him so that he can get things off his chest.Good luck.this was our 2nd miscarriage.After a miscarriage... How did you and your husband / boyfriend deal with it? We are broken i think..?
I am sorry that you are having to go thru this,,,I have never had a miscarriage so I can only imagine the loss you are feeling...But people grieve diffrently..You want to grieve alone you don't want anyone babying you ,,,this is normal..Although he says he hasn't begun to feel the loss yet, he may be dealing withit diffrently then you
Maybe he is just worried about you! Men don't seem to care about a pregnancy until they can see and feel it! With you pushing him away maybe he thinks you are mad at him about the miscarriage! Talk to him!!! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment