Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriends ex-wife?

She comes down to pick up their teenage son and she comes in and sits down . shes clearly not comfortable around me and nor am I around her but she seems to push herself onto me and my boyfriend. '; For example '; we go out and invite one of the kids and before you know it they have invited her along ..these kids are all over 17 and 2 are grown and dont live at home anymore. I am just truely bothered by the whole situation and dont know how to handle it or what I can do that I already havent done. I have talked to my bf about it and he says he feels put in the middle ...that if he would say anything about it his kids would probably get mad. what do I do about this and why does she want to be around us like this?...just dont seem normal to me...lol I know she wants to see her kids but why would she want to come around us and go places with us when she could take them out with her...I mean its not like their little children...thier all grown..How do I deal with my boyfriends ex-wife?
She is obviously truly pathetic and very insecure.


I would be just as gracious as you can be. Just act like your her long lost buddy. My husband does this to my ex, even though my ex is a jerk, and he has just totally won him over. He seems to realize that we don't want any drama, just what is best for the children. You have to realize she is coming from a position of feeling threatend, and let her know you are not worried in the least by her. I would be willing to bet she would stop coming around altogether. Good luck to you.How do I deal with my boyfriends ex-wife?
you have to accept the fact that no matter what she will always be ur bf's kids mom.., and that fact will never change so if you choose to be in that realtionship you will heve to deal with her no matter how you hate her.
You won't understand unless you have kids of your own. She still has feelings for her husband that will never go away. These kids are a part of her and him. She also feels that you are trying to take her kids away even though your not trying to. So she wants to know if her kid will still lover her. It happens. This is something that your boyfriend and his ex have to work out . It is not your fault but it is hard to understand. Don't worry! She will warm up to you soon.
grow up


he is with you


she is his kids mother that deserves respect if you can't then get out
Well you knew what he had in the bag before you took it from him right - **** like that you have to deal with - Or it seems as though you should try to become her friend, maybe she is lonely . Another thing is quest : Did you brake their marriage apart? Did you run after him knowing that he was married at the time? or was ya'll messing around while he was married? If yes - she's trying to get what belongs to her and the reason why he gets offended is because he feels guilty. You have to think no man will ever put a woman before his child - if you want him close have a baby for him - but as far as his kids and his ex wife - don't even ask - I'm not saying accept it but maybe you should confront the ex-wife and him about the situation. Tell him that he better handle that **** or your out !
well i dont have a good answer cause im only 20 years old so im just starting to deal with these problems ex-wifes and ex-girlfriends so yeah.


anyways i say if the ex-wife will talk to you and if you wanted to then i say you should sit down together and talk about this. (In my opinion you shouldn't have to do this, but in your situation i think it calls for it.) Ask her why she feels she needs to go out with you guys.


i wouldnt say fight her just for the fact that you dont want the kids mad at you . because you are dating there dad and you just dont need more problems to start. if you want your relation ship to grow with your boyfriend and his kids.
beat the **** out of her
Exactly, tell her off and beat her.
1st of all she is not your problem..you need to talk with your boyfriend and let him handle this... he can speak to his children and let them know how this make's you feel... if he care's about you and the relationship then he will straighten thing's out for sure..
Their children no matter how old will not want to see them with other people, such as yourself. I don't think kids ever give up the dream of their folks getting back together. It's her kids and her ex husband. You are odd man out.

No comments:

Post a Comment