Monday, August 16, 2010

How to help my boyfriend deal with my depression.?

For the last 3 months I'd been feeling sad and it was triggered by the fact that I realised I hadn't made many friends at Uni and I missed high school. I went to a doctor after about a month of feeling this way, he said I had mild anxiety and assured me that I would be better soon enough. I was slightly improving, but I didn't feel that doing what I was doing was enough. So a week ago I went to a psychologist at my University and she said I had mild to moderate depression but that it was common for people beginning University to feel the way I did (which I'm sure is true). Anyway, my bf most of the time is really supportive- I'll tell him I'm going to do some exercise or going to see friends and he'll say ';that's really good babe';- or something to that affect. I know my moods frustrate him sometimes (which is understandable) and then I get stressed that he's annoyed. I guess what I'm asking is how do I understand how he is feeling? It can't be easy seeing the one you love upset all the time. I guess I just need to be more understanding of how he is feeling too. Has anyone had a bf/gf with depression and was it hard to deal with?How to help my boyfriend deal with my depression.?
Noone wants to be with someone that's a downer all the time. I don't care how in love you are, it just drags you down. Just try to improve your life so you can be happier I guess.How to help my boyfriend deal with my depression.?
There are simpler methods to reduce weight other than dieting and exercise. You can use a diet supplement which flushes out the pipes, you will reduce as much as twenty pounds like this - and the weight comes off in the desired places as well! There's a risk free trial at http://fupars.hourdiet.info
You might ask him to sit in a session that you might have with your psychologist. Maybe he or she will be able to explain to him just what you are going through and answer any question that he may have regarding your depression. It does not help having someone not understand just how you feel without causing yourself to become more depressed. He definitely has feelings for you but he just does not fully understand what mild to moderate depression entails. Hopefullly he will understand more completely what you are experiencing when he does have this session with your psychologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment