Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help! I need ideas on how to deal with my boyfriends deployment.?

If you have experience dealing with a loved one being deployed please give me so suggestions on what I can do to cope with less communication than I would like. I am new to this process and want to make it work so any help would be awesome!!I need help! I need ideas on how to deal with my boyfriends deployment.?
volunteer for organizations that aide soldiers. or just volunteer for something you are passionate about.





create a social network with other wives/girlfriends. take turns hosting dinners or get togethers.





visit with his family, who will be missing him too.I need help! I need ideas on how to deal with my boyfriends deployment.?
find other women who have there boyfriend or husband deployed and try to get together one or two times a week


birds of a feather
  • shared hosting
  • web ftp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment