Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with boyfriend who is younger than you?

I have a boyfriend he is 6years younger than me, he is a sinor college kid, I have a good job still looked young. We had very good relationship when we were together, but he went back to the college we are not in the same city rarely talk and see each other. I love him but sometimes I don't know what is he thinking about. Recently he is very cold to me even no textmessages I think we have problem now, but I'm older than him should I take action first?How to deal with boyfriend who is younger than you?
YES!! Take action..but not because you're older, but because you are more mature. He doesn't deserve you!!How to deal with boyfriend who is younger than you?
There is no need to worry because you how moving with others like that type your intention is he is what is that type if he is a lover as a lover he is like a brother brother type cousin like that type. I think.
You should take action...not becasue your older...but becasue you see a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment