Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriends crazy mom?!?

Long story short. Me and my boyfriend started dating 02-25-2009 and because of our work schedules I used to stay pretty much every night at his house (from day 1). Me and him have talked about it that's how we both see it. Its a 2 story house the bottom half his mom had redone and they called it his apartment so we both thought that she wouldn't have an issue with it. Turns out she did and she started hating me. Anyway, August of 2009 I found out I was pregnant. I was in between jobs at the time and was working on starting college. His mom told me that if I didn't have an abortion my boyfriend was going to lose the house (which he loved) and she was going to move away and never speak to him again. So I had the abortion and I shouldn't but I felt like he deserved to keep the house. Ever since then she has been a total b*tch non stop. She sold the house ANYWAY and continued to call me a whore, b*tch, etc. My boyfriend has stood up for me a lot but it still bothers me. I don't feel like I made the right decision about the abortion and all of this drama is only making it worse. My whole family disowned me over it and now I still have to deal with her too. Its just not right. I don't want to hate her but I can't help but feel like I do. I've never felt like this towards someone and idk how to handle it. This morning my boyfriend asked me to find a number in his phone and i saw a new girls number in there. I asked about it and apparently now his mom is giving his number out to past girls he has slept with, I asked him to talk to her about interfering with us and he said he would and I do trust him completely (this girl lives like 12 hours away) but I just feel like she should have quit by now. What do I do?





No rude comments about the abortion, you will be reported if you do. Thanks.How do I deal with my boyfriends crazy mom?!?
It's sad that you felt you had to go through that. Just for future reference the way you handle your pregnancy is your choice, don't ever let anyone put your back up against the wall to decide! You family shouldn't hold this against you, by not speaking to you that is horrible as well! What's done is done, and now you are moving on with your life. You are a grown woman and his mother has no right to call you those names! I don't know if she has said them too your face, however if she has I would throw it right back at her! It's nice your BF stands by you, but why are the other girls numbers saved in his phone if his mother is giving his number out? If a girl from his past calls him that he slept with and tells him his mother gave out the number he should tell the girl that his mom is being a sneaky troublemaker and that he is in a relationship so please don't call anymore. He should also get his number changed! I wouldn't care who it was that gave the number out, if I have someone giving my number out to people I don't want to have it and they wont stop at my request then I would change my number and they wouldn't be allowed to have it! Then his mother would get the hint! If I were you I wouldn't go around his mother or allow her to be around you, and in the event that the two of you bumped head I would blast her the moment she decided to disrespect me! Don't worry to much about the abortion you made the choice and that is in your past! No one can judge but god, only he knows what's in your heart! I'm sure his mother is far from perfect! Learn how to give what you get and his mother will leave you alone! Don't let her ignorance consume so much of your thoughts and life! She's a B!t@H! She probably was born a B!t@H, and probably will die a B!t@H! That's how some mothers are and their isn't anything you can do to change her, all you can change is how you deal with her!


Good Luck!How do I deal with my boyfriends crazy mom?!?
I hope she isn't staying with the two of you because that will be a recipe for diaster!! Don't you hate MIL's uggh!

Report Abuse



dont be reported me u cant tell me how to answer ur question
put your foot down...tell him ';me or your mom';. the problem with this world is that when people that are bat s*h*i*t crazy enter our lives we want to try to maintain a relationship with them because we feel like we would be hurting them if we stopped talking to them. F*U*C*K em! tell him to drop her like it's hot and if he doesn't want to do that, then you drop him. simple. quit thinking you can't live without somebody and look out for number 1 first (that's you)

1 comment:

howtomendabrokenheart said...

Very nice post have you shared,very impressive and nice thought.Thanks for sharing this post.
Broken Heart Needs Repair

Post a Comment