Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriend moving away?

I know it's not soo bad, like another state or anything, but my boyfriend will be moving an hour away. With neither of us having transportation, I would have to take a 2-4 hour bus/train ride to see him!!! And that's IF he could even have any visitors where he is staying. I'll be lucky if I see him one or two times a month, when I use to see him almost every day! Does anyone have any advice on how I can deal with the seperation?? :(How do I deal with my boyfriend moving away?
I'm so sorry! I found myself currently in a long distance relationship and it really sucks :( BUT it's do-able. You just have to have a lot of dedication (both of you), as much communication as you can get without overdoing it (still have a life) and time will tell you probably rather quickly if this will make or break you.





To help with the sudden distance (my bf and I both started out seeing eachother everyday to being far apart) we both keep a notebook (composition notebooks work great for this because they are bound so well!) and write to eachother whenever we want but cannot talk. Ex. I write to him when I'm on the tram to school or during class or between class or at home when he's working. He does the same. We include pictures. handdrawn, magazine cutouts, pictures of us blowing kisses, pictures of us when we were together, etc. It really helps a lot. I write not jsut when I'm happy but also when I'm angry or sad.





Good luck!How do I deal with my boyfriend moving away?
thanks soo much!! It's real helpful to know you're not alone in cases like this. Plus you're suggestions were good. I found out he may not even be able to have visitors because he's renting a room from a family; and I'm staying with a friend as it is!! so the letter thing is a great help!! thanks!!

Report Abuse



well i know how you feel


my boyfriend moved to Oklahoma [i live in California by the way]


and i didnt know what to do


but i managed to keep in touch with him


try to call him, his voice with probably satisfy you enough to not have a break down :D


by the way im only 13 sooo i cant drive our take a bus or plane or anything to see him....


just try not to loose connection with him


haha and if you even need to talk about it


email me :D savanahlove10@yahoo.com





i guess i can relate to you


wait how old are you by the way? haha
if yall dont have transportation because your too young to drivve or just havent gotten your liscense then your too young to worry about it.


i would just go separate ways, youll both find someone new





if you just dont have a car then yea id make the trip.
If you are really in love, you will find a way to cope.


Else end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment