Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with my Boyfriend Deadbeat Brother???

so heres the deal my boyfriend and I are renting a place with his older (deadbeat) brother, I figured that since he was a couple years older he would be responcible but boy was i wrong, he rarely goes to work and when he does go it only to work for rent money and thats it, he doesnt contribute to the apt in any other way, he eats all of my groceries, and since hes home all day thats alot! and the worst part is he has taken things of ours that dont belong to him, i try to stay respectful for my boyfriends sake, but im ready to snap! what should i do???How to deal with my Boyfriend Deadbeat Brother???
I think your relationship will suffer if you don't get that brother out soon..if you guys can afford the rent on your own, condider having him leave..If not, I say, raise his rent to cover the food and other bills he doesn't contribute to.





Hope things get better..

No comments:

Post a Comment