Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with my boyfriend working with his ex?

I been in a LD relationship for 5 months now and things are great. My boyfriend and I manage to see each other every weekend although we live 7 hours away. The only problem is that he works with his ex girlfriend. I`m trying to not make it a big deal, but although he is completely over her and is just nice to remain professional, she often calls him and tries to act like they're best friends. I'm trying to be mature, but it bugs me. We discussed it, but until he finds a another job, he has no choice but to work there. What should I do?How to deal with my boyfriend working with his ex?
he has to find another job for you to trust him?? that doesn't sound like a healthy relationship.How to deal with my boyfriend working with his ex?
its a matter of trust!


who you gonna trust?


who is the control freak in this relationship? nah, just joking, but he shouldnt be changing jobs and you both ought to be discussing feelings about tis situation.?


still a matater of trust, respect, loyalty,faith


a matter of faith!
there is a reason she is an ex....relax and trust him

No comments:

Post a Comment