Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i deal with my boyfriend trying to pick a fights with me?

My boyfriend of almost 5 years is always trying to create a fight with me out of nowhere whenever he wants to get some space.How do i deal with that? P.S. otherwise he is a very good and caring manHow do i deal with my boyfriend trying to pick a fights with me?
men will pick a fight when they are seeing another woman as wa way of justifying what they are doing, or as a way to get out of the house to be with the other woman. he seems like a man who can't problem solve or deal with himself. if he is disrespecting u and picking fights then he really doesn't sound like he loves u. sometimes there are things u can't deal with unless u confront it head on and tell him what your feeling.How do i deal with my boyfriend trying to pick a fights with me?
You have been with him 5 years and he has made no true commitment to you?????


And you can not see what he is doing????


He is needing his space because he does not want the relationship anymore and he doesn't know how to be honest with you.


Girl.....give him his space and more. Go find you again and stop suffocating him. Maintain your self respect and dignity.....do not hurt yourself anymore...by wasting your life and love on a guy who, obviously, doesn't love you. Only you can change the outcome of this by changing you.....you can not change him.


When a man truly loves a woman, he WANTS and NEEDS to be with you......he laughs with you, cuddles with you, and plans a future with you. After 5 years....he still hasn't made any true commitment to you???? I think I would have enough pride to get the hint.





I am not trying to hurt your feelings....but really, I think you are hurting yourself by settling for a guy that doesn't want to be with you.


Never settle.....and I think you are scared to leave for fear of the unknown.....But....it takes courage to live and courage to love....and even more courage to leave...when the door has been opened for you.


Sorry....but you asked
Naw, stop accepting partial niceness from him. If he is nice 85% and a stinker 15%....HE IS A STINKER.





WHY? That is the great question. Why the need for space..usually that indicates an interest outside of your relationship. Not necessarily another woman, perhaps a need for male bonding. Perhaps just bored being at home and he knows the truth will cause a disagreement, so he starts one to get out on top of the game. Who knows. Only him. Ask him why he starts arguments and you will get another. Agree with him when you see it coming and see how he squirms to get out. Something is amis!
Why create a fight just to get some ';me'; time. Wouldn't it be better to be open and honest and save the fight? Just tell your significant other that you need some ';me'; time. In the long run it would be healthier for the relationship and both parties involved than the fake fight excuse.
There is no positive to his actions. He is not a good and caring man or he wouldn't put you through this. Stop trying to make excuses and get out of the relationship. If you are smothering him then stop it. That's not a way to keep a guy. Good luck
Deal with it by locking him out of the house the next time he stomps off in a sulk.





When a person picks a fight so that they can leave, 8 times out of 10 they are cheating.
I wish I could help you, but I only know marriage and divorce things. This is the marriage and divorce section that you're in, not the dating and relationships section. Did you post the question here by mistake?
don't respond to his picking. just tell him, I am not going to argue with you over this.
Walk away from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment