Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with my boyfriends kids

im having a really hard time dealing with his kids these days,, when I first moved in with him two years ago,,everything was fine, they even wanted me to marry there dad,, now they would like to see me go,, he has four kids all together,,and now one lives with us,,and she 20 years old,,and now another one wants to move in as well and she is 17,,, they do not respect there dad or I,,at all,, they rule the rooster when there here,, they take over everything,,and when I try to stick up for there dad and I,,, everybody gets mad at me,,, so what to do,, HELP!How to deal with my boyfriends kids
kick em out.How to deal with my boyfriends kids
Get rid of their dad. If you are having these problems now, they will only get worse if you marry him. I went through the same thing.
change the locks on the doors

No comments:

Post a Comment