Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I help my boyfriend deal with his parents divorce?

My boyfriend just recently found out his parents are getting a divorce, ever since hes just been rather sad, almost depressed. He doesn't trust me as much and he believe rumours that people have been saying like that I only go out with him because I feel sorry for him and that I don't like him (lies)


Last night he even sent me this message


';i dont no how to say dis but u make me sad angry frustrated confused nd depressed all at da same tym nd dat makes me wanna curl up into a ball call u nd say itz ova but then i think of da tyms dat u hve made me happy nd den i feel empty alone nd lyk no one cares abowt me nd wat i feel sometymz i dont wanna go anywhere cuz of dat';


when I talked to him today I finally got him to believe that I like him, but he still looked like he was about to cry, and I dont know how to help!





it really hurts me because hes been so sad lately, its as if his whole worlds been turned upside down








Please give me some advice on how I can help him deal with the divorce please :(How can I help my boyfriend deal with his parents divorce?
He's going thru a very hurtful time in his life rite now. Had two parents he tho't would always be there for him ';together';, but has found that not to be true. I feel now a this time in his life he's just plain scared he's going to loose you too the same way %26amp; he's just afraid to put his trust in anyone,. Given what he's going thru, this would be a ';normal'; way for him to be thinking. He's just afraid to give of himself or trust anyone at the moment. Of course he's going thru a very rough time %26amp; unfortunately people are saying some unkind things to him regarding you %26amp; he doesn't know or trust which way to go. I say if you can't say something good about a person, don't say it at all, but unfortunately everyone is just not like that. Why people have to have a mean hurtful streak in them is beyond me, but thank God we're all different, as there are sure a lot of people I'm glad I'm not like that. If I can't say something good about someone, I won't say anything at all. Just reassure him you're the SAME person he's always known, you haven't changed a bit %26amp; he CAN trust you to be rite beside him each step of the way. Remind him you have NOT chged, he knows better %26amp; not to listen to the fools who say otherwise. I do feel this was not the best time of the yr. all around for this to have happened, but it's over %26amp; done with. Just reassure him you'll always be rite there for him whenever he feels he needs you %26amp; this he WILL find to be true, %26amp; he WILL. Tell him when he reaches out to you, your hand w/always be there for him %26amp; he'll soon find that out to be true. Also let him know if he just wants to talk, you're there for him then too. As time goes by, he'll start to accept just what's happening %26amp; things WILL get easier slowly but surely. Acceptance IS the hardest thing for ALL of us. Once he's made peace w/accepting it ALL, you should start to see changes in him Assure him you WILL NOT turn your back on him...best to you, honey...:)How can I help my boyfriend deal with his parents divorce?
Its what he is thinking that is causing all his grief. You really can only tell him the truth, not make him believe it. He sounds insecure right now because of the divorce and is projecting.
why are you singles always in the married section. you're kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment