Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with my boyfriends family?

We recently came to Omaha for a Thanksgiving get away and we're staying at one of my boyfriends aunt's house. We were watching tv last nite on SEPERATE couches and I dosed off, I was awakend at 1:30 in the morning by his aunt telling me I couldn't sleep in the same room as him which I understood before we got here...but like i said I dosed off. So this morning I came into the basement where he was sleeping and was watching tv quietly, but then his parents and his aunt came down and were like do you think thats fair for domonique to be sleeping and for you to come turn on the tv. Mind you i turned the tv on at 8:00 a.m. and he didnt wake up til damn near 11...he told me it didnt bother him but to his family i was interrupting his sleep. How should I deal with these overbearing people that are in my boyfriends family?How to deal with my boyfriends family?
hiya, for a start i think you will find that they don't like you.you are not the girl for him,that is what the family are thinking.hold your head high,do what you normally do,but smile sweet at them ,they will be glad when you go home.i should think you will as well.no girl is good enough for some mum's or her family.don't let them shame you or run over you,stand your ground.xxHow to deal with my boyfriends family?
Just ignore them. Its one weekend + they sound like they are a little old school. Dont sweat it.
ask your boy freind to have a talk with them, but only if it gets really unbearable. until then,,, grin and bare it. its tough, but it will be over soon
do a barrel roll

No comments:

Post a Comment