Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriends jealous 21 year old daughter?

My boyfriend is a wonderful guy in every sense of the word. The trouble is his 21 year old daughter. She and I get along okay and I've kept my mouth shut so as not to cause more problems. However, she manipulates her father and he has left me alone on a couple of occasions so he can go 'comfort' her. He has told me she feels jealous because he spends time with me and not her. I am thinking of breaking it off with this man. Has anyone had any problems like this, if so, how did you deal with it? Any thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this.How do I deal with my boyfriends jealous 21 year old daughter?
This is a damed if you do, damned if you dont scenario. On One hand, If you leave hime, you are giving her what she wants. I think ultimately, HE bares the responsibility of handling the situation and should not be ruled by gulit. He deserves a life too. She is not a young child anyore. If you want to stick it out, make your feelings known and dont kiss her ***, or she'll never respect youHow do I deal with my boyfriends jealous 21 year old daughter?
What kind of 21 year old daughter needs/wants her father that much? I'd say if you really like this guy let the daughter know how you feel about her father she is probably unsure of your intentions. Don't let others get in the way of your happiness! Make sure your bf knows how you feel that might make a world of difference as well!
I would talk to your man and explain how you feel, you don't want to his daughter's *ss, you don't want to be with out him, but you can't deal with what's going on. Every child is going to be upset that their parent has moved on to be with someone else, and chances are, the child never will.


I would suggest that the father and the two of you get together and have a talk and everybody get their feelings out. Be as honest as possible. I can say one of her fears are is that you're trying to be her mother.





Just everyone get together and all take turns saying what you guys feel and try not to be hurt by it, just take into consideration how everyone is feeling and jsut go from there.





Once you guys pretty well have things out in the open, you can come up with some kind of game to maybe help you guys open up to one another.





Good luck, I think the oldest kids are probably the hardest to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment