Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriends ';girl'; friend?

My boyfriend is a very social guy which is one of the reasons I love him so much but he has one friend that I just cannot stand at all. She seems to have no respect for our relationship as one time she put her hands in my boyfriends shorts pocket right in front of me, she has sent him pictures on his phone of her in her underware, every time she is around she caters to him by getting him drinks, food etc. i get mad about it and express my feelings to my boyfriend but he shrugs it off and doesn't think its a big deal. I don't know how much longer i can take this any idea what i can do?How do I deal with my boyfriends ';girl'; friend?
remember he is yours not hers...he doesnt think its a big deal because he loves you not her...so in a weird way you should be glad that he brushes it off because he sees her as nothing...stay strong and dont let her get to you because it will only put a damper on your relationshipHow do I deal with my boyfriends ';girl'; friend?
That girl has no respect for herself, so how would your boyfriend respect her? He doesn't care about her, but he shouldn't just brush it off like nothing happened. Just tell him that it makes you uncomfortable when she does that with him in front of you. Remember, communication is important in a relationship. Tell him your worries and concerns, don't hold it in. Good luck :-)
tell her off in front of everyone, if you love him tell him so and how you feel. maybe youre bf loves the attention, but ask him does he still like his ex, or does he choose you?

No comments:

Post a Comment