Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with my boyfriends mother?

I've been with my boyfriend for a couple years now and I have already met his mother. It kills me inside that I feel like this but I HATE her guts!!! She has been a dumb wh*re all her life. She is now 44 and she goes out to the club Friday, Saturday, %26amp;%26amp; Sunday!! She is the nosiest person ever, she gets in everyones business and doesn't even care about it. She just wants attention. She's selfish and her only interest in people is money! (even with her kids!)...What I just can't get through my head is how she was selfish enough to give birth to 4 boys, and raise NOT ONE of them!!! She chose her club life over her boys and her husband!! Her husband, my future father in law, had to divorce her. (she's been divorced twice now). But what i really hate the most is that she didn't raise my baby, he needed both of his parents in his life, he only had his father there for half his life. And i've tried to like her, but I just can't stand to look at her!! I fills me up with so much anger, i just want to brake down and cry, and tell her everything I want to tell her, and then punch her in her face!


I think it bothers me so much because me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby for the past year but no luck, and i HATE that she had FOUR kids and was so heartless that she couldn't be there for them and raise them like a mother was supposed to.


I freakin' hate her m*th*r f*ck*n guts!!


There's been a time where i was talking to her and it slipped out of her that her two oldest were her favorites!


When my boyfriend was born, his parents got divorced and the mother (i think she doesnt deserve to be called a mother!) out of anger, boilled water and poured it on my boyfriends chest, tummy, and back. And he still has the scars! They took her kids away from her until the father was able to get custody of them. But i freakking hate her!! I try to avoid the b***ch but she's just so nosy! and my boyfriend doesnt like that I am mean to her sometimes, and he gets sad because i dont like her. but I just cant help it! She is the dumbest person I have ever met! Like literally DUMB, her writting, spelling, talking, doesn't make sense lol its like incorrect grammar.


Does any one have a mother-in-law like this? And how can I be able to deal with it?








P.S.- I guess the major reasons why it bothers me so much is because it not only bothers my boyfriend now but also that we can't have kids, %26amp;%26amp; the fact that my parents are literally thee best parents in the world.How to deal with my boyfriends mother?
Honey, I married my husband and I still hate my mother in law and now that I have a baby I hate her more, because I can not stand the way she is. She is fake, always talks about money, and was never there for her kids and acts like she is super mom. She also wants attention and everyone to feel pity for her. The worst part is that my husband is being used. It is bringing problems to the relationship, but in the end it is his mom and we will never be able to change that or her for that matter.How to deal with my boyfriends mother?
You have to decide if this is what you want for the rest of your life if you marry him.


If not, drop him and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment