Friday, August 20, 2010

How Do I deal With My Boyfriends Ex?

Ok well long story short YEARS ago she stole me boyfriend away and whatever i dont hate her or have nothing but thanks to say to her anyways I met this guy we've been together for almost a year now and his ex Just happend to be that same girl that took my boyfriend years ago BUT they have a kid together So shes around for a while! She hates my guys because she wants him back and he's inlove with me. She tries to use his daughter to get to him and he gets his daughter on a regular basis so me and he see each other alot! Shes nice to my face but when i'm not around she talks all kinds of sh*t and trys to get him to sleep with her. It bothers me but i never let her see it Any Ideas on how to deal with this?How Do I deal With My Boyfriends Ex?
You can try meeting her yourself to bring her child to her, with out him. or you can have him bring you everytime there is an exchange or you can brin gin a third party like grandparent or someone to do the kid exchange other than that she should not need to see him face to face.


good luck and above all ignore her rude comments she is just jelous of what she cant have

No comments:

Post a Comment