Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriends 18 month old baby??

I am 24 years old and I feel like I have met the love of my life who is 10 years older than me and has an 18 month old baby girl. We met about 7 months ago and everything has been great until lately. He used to see his little girl on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday but now that we are together only sees her on Wednesday/Thursday which I have no problem with. He sometimes still insists on seeing her on Sat/Sun which I feel are ';our'; days and I get jealous if he picks her up then. I never want to hang out with them when they are together. When he forces me to hang out with them he wants me to touch her and pick her up and play with her and I can't because I feel that it is not my baby and I am not the mom and I am not ready to. I feel that she is the ex's and his and I shouldnt get too close to her. I also have never had a huge liking for kids, after growing up in a huge family and I never want to have any of my own. My attitude is ruining our relationship and I don't know what to do..How do I deal with my boyfriends 18 month old baby??
shame on you


girlfriends come and go, thats his daughter


if anything you should be encouraging him to see his child


and if you really LOVE him like you claim you would go along and try to spend time with her, not being jealous of a baby, i have an 18 month old, shes oblivious to the world outside of her little head, and i would hate to know that somene would be jealous of her.How do I deal with my boyfriends 18 month old baby??
This is an unfortunate situation. If you don't want kids then this is the wrong man for you, because if you stay with this man than you will have a child in your life. He is clearly very committed to his daughter so you must decide whether to resign yourself to helping him raise his child part-time or moving on to a new relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment