Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ladies how do you deal with your boyfriends friends that are girls?

Do you ever get jealous and think that they may have romantic feelings for them? What advice can you give me to get over it and not think this way?Ladies how do you deal with your boyfriends friends that are girls?
need to gain more self confidence in yourself girl! He choose you right. That should be enough. Ever hear of the man's man. one of those guys who all the other guys like or want to be. The ones who don't have friends that are girls. Yeah they are usually tards!


The only time I think you'd have a problem is when one of those women don't respect the fact that he is yours. then I would approach the issue reasonably with your boyfriend. Or if they try and interfere in your relationship...but either sex of friends could do that. But as for jealousy, DON'T...it will only hurt the relationship. Don't let your mind race into a rollercoaster of thoughts about those other girls. It's really all you can do. Realize internally all those great qualities others see in you and DON'T let your mind race (learn to control that). should trust your man's judge on character :) he's with you right!Ladies how do you deal with your boyfriends friends that are girls?
Women are creatures that can sabotage male's relationship with women. From personal experience when a man says I have many lady friends, I thought these were really friends but finding out, that one of the two will have different feelings for each other more than a friend. Who's important here? You! (it will be tough) Is he sharing these firends with you? If not, think about it.
I know just how you feel! I get so jealous. But I found out if you talk to the girl and become friends too it makes it easier! good luck. Some girls aren't very nice tho!
Don't let the green eyed monster (jealousy) bite you - nothing runs a guy away quicker. Keep your cool - act normal - and be nice to his friends that are girls. He will respect you more for not causing trouble and for understanding.
Do you hang out with him and these girls who are just friends? That always makes me feel more comfortable. In all honesty though, you just have to trust you man. I know that's not always easy to do.
Thank goodness my boyfriend doesn't have friends that are girls... I would get jealous it's just something we can't really help... But, you have to trust your boyfriend and keep in mind that he loves YOU not them.... Just talk to your boyfriend about this.. You will feel better and he will like your openness....








Hope I Helped!
You have to trust your bf. I'm friends with a guy who has a gf and I know he's 100% faithful. Not all guys out there cheat. :]
  • kids myspace
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment