Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I help my boyfriend to deal with his strong feelings for missing his home?

My bf is from Sydney and we live in Perth. His entire family and friends are over there Neither of us can afford flying back and forth all the time but I know he misses them lots. They have visited us and we visit them too, but how can I help him deal with his feelings of missing home? How can I make him feel better? I am getting a Skype camera connected so he can talk to his mum via video, but what else can I do to help him?How can I help my boyfriend to deal with his strong feelings for missing his home?
Go out and do what he never got to as a child. Stuff he could have done home but never got the chance to.How can I help my boyfriend to deal with his strong feelings for missing his home?
If you really want to make money on the side or just get some cool things you want around your house you have to check out lockerz.com its totally free no credit card or anything needed. all you do is answer daily questions and get points and get points when you sign in. once you have enough points you can cash them in for amazing prizes. Apple laptops ipods xbox360s!!!!





email: bsned22@gmail.com


this is one of the best websites ive discovered but the only problem is you need to be invited email me and ill send you the invite link. good luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment