Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with your boyfriends female friends?

This one girl is always around my boyfriend and I hate her for it. I am so jealous. I dont know what to do about it though...I've told him how i feel, but its not him. its her.How do you deal with your boyfriends female friends?
Don't ask, don't tell.How do you deal with your boyfriends female friends?
if its her and he doesnt have a problem w/ her not bein around then get rid of her , see how it plays out. then youll know if shes out to get him or just a friend
Give your boyfriend a break. One of the most important things in a relationship is trust. Regardless of her actions do you trust your boyfriend enough to be sure he will stay faithfull to you. If you do you should have no worries. It is unrealistic to think that now that he is with you he should never have a friendship with another girl.
you can have to different strategy,


one just ignore her,


but the best one is just as soon as she appears start talking to her make complements, and lafe and talk to her do so as if you liked her very much and just every time that she comes make her a complement, and ask your Friend what he thinks about it, she will go away or the danger of your Friend to be attracted to her well demolish.
let them on the top end
What are you afraid of ???? T


hat she'll steal your bf?





If she can do that, then he wasn't much of a bf was he?





You need more confidence in yourself, an quit worrying about someone getting your guy.
tha is because he is not your boyfriend...he never was...and stop that...get a job
don't be jealous as u know that he loves u. he has to carry out both the relationships.
kick her in the face :)
well you could confront her with the fact she needs to be more aware of your feelings.. dont let jelousy ruin your relationship the green eyed monster will kill a relationship...
well if you told him he should tell her 2 limit her available time around him its not setting well with my girl and if she doesn't want to listen then you step in and tell her this is not a reality TV show and he is not the bachelor if that's what your looking for go to ABC TV and try out
i know he had female friends before we got together, i have male friends. gotta have that trust thing for any relationship to work
If she is cute, ask her for a threesome!
You need to stop hating her, set your jealousy aside and make friends with this girl. that way, she'll be more inclined to include you in the things they do together. Which results in you spending more time with your boyfriend and being allowed to join their close knit clique.
crap. ive definitely been there. i guess you just have to suck it up and get over it. maybe you could try befriending her, i mean obviously if your boyfriend is good friends with her there must be something worthwhile about her. have you tried it?? you might have a lot in common with her even. even though i can sympathize, there might be ways of dealing with it. he is dating you after all and not her. good luck.
If you can't trust him now, you won't be able to trust him in the future.
Jealousy is not healthy in a relationship...ask me how I know! You have to have full trust in him and tell yourself ';well if he screws around it's his loss not mine, and this is how it is supposed to be';. If he truly loves you he won't mess with anyone! As far as the skank goes.............your self confidence will let her know that she has nothing on you! Never let them see you ';glisten'; honey. Now, head up, shoulders back, smile and be happy - he's with YOU!!!
Tell your BF it bothers you...if he wants to stay your BF than he needs to tell this girl to back off....
Well talk to him and her about it. No need for you to sit around and be jealous. You have feelings, so let them be known. Besides I'm sure if you have any hot guy friends always hanging around you, I'm quite sure your bf would let the whole world know that he'd kick the guy's butt if he even touched you once. So you have a right to feel how you feel just don't be quiet about it.
This is where you have to start trusting your boyfriend. I had to deal with it 30 years ago when I first met my now husband. He had alot of friends that were girls. I was so jealous because I had low self-esteem and hadn't learned to trust him yet because of my past boyfriend. It took me a while, but he taught me to trust him unconditionally. Trust is an important aspect of any relationship. Once your boyfriend proves that you can trust him than you can relax. Forget about the other girl and your unfounded jealousy.
When you can produce the title to the boyfriend, then you can claim ownership. Until then, grow up.
Whatever you do, don't throw a jealous hissy fit...then he'll know how much you care and use it to push your buttons. I know it sucks. I had an ex-BF with a female ';friend'; who always left slutty messages all over his MySpace page...it made me physically ill, and I wanted to track her down and punch her in the face. Instead, I got male ';friends'; to call and hang around me all the time and make him jealous. I guess it doesn't exactly solve the problem, but it's a fun way to fight fire with fire.
get a ring?
That's just it. You can't do anything about it. You have to trust him that he'll be faithful to you, and try to squash the jealousy. He's allowed to be friends with whoever he wants. Only friends. Remind yourself that he's with you, not her, right?
girl, when you get the answer please let me know cause were in the same boat. i went out with this guy he was dancing all over some chick a.., i didnt say anything. cause a dance is a dance knowing deep down inside i was mad as hell. womens intuition. then i went uostairs and some chick he havent seen in a minute kissed him in the mouth while i was right there i felt so disrespected. he got nerve to say he knew her for a long time there just friends. now what do you think about that? question re-directed. leave him alone?
Well if you told him how you feel and he doesn't respect your feelings at least a little bit, then you obviously have things to think about.


Why do you not liker her? Is it because you think she is out to get your man? If that's the case, then you can't blame it all on her because it takes 2 to tango and if he does fall for her, then he wasn't really yours to begin with.


And why are people saying he isn't your boyfriend...did I miss something here because I thought he was.
If you have told him how you feel he needs to respect that and not be around her.
It took me a very long time to get over my misplaced jealousy with the female friends. It all has to do with how your man acts around these girls. Is it flirty or just normal?


My boyfriend (and I think most everyone does this anyway) changed his whole attitude around female friends. His voice changes to a really nice, sweet tone and he's super nice to them. It bothered me for a long time but I eventually got over it. But he always makes a point to hug his best friends' girlfriends and that kind of pisses me off too. But I know that there are no bad intentions in these hugs or these mood changes. That's how I finally got over it.





I suggest just noticing if he's flirting or if he's just acting normally. If he's flirting with them in front of you, I'd call him out on it. If he's just acting normal and friendly around them, you're gonna have to just let it go. Being a jealous girlfriend puts the guys off.
You have a jealousy problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment