Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with over jealous boyfriends.?

Tips and pointers please.How to deal with over jealous boyfriends.?
It really depends on how the jealousy manifests itself in your relationship. If he is verbally telling you not to hang out your friends, guy friends that you've known for years or family then that's a bad sign. If he yells at you, insults you, takes your things (cellphone/wallet) or calls your cellphone every 5 minutes then it's best to break it off before he gets abusive. If he quietly tells you that you always seem too busy to hang out with him or that you spend an awful lot of time with your ex then he's isn't jealous...you're just a bad person. I'm assuming that because you came on here asking that he's the first kind. If you really like him them I would talk to him first. Be calm and assertive and tell him ';You're very controlling and if it doesn't stop then I won't see you anymore'; When someone tries to keep you from your family, best friends, lies to you, insults you or makes you feel uncomfortable or bad about yourself; it's best to call it quits before it gets ugly. Good Luck:)How to deal with over jealous boyfriends.?
my ex never trusted me and stopped me from spending time with my guy and girl mates eventually by wanting to spend so much time with me and complaining if i did something without him. a boy mate and he'd be jealous and if i was having a girls night in he would say it was exist and why couldnt the boys come round. it all got so much and i couldnt see it until i didnt see him for three weeks in th summer and realised how trapped i'd been. I ended it and we're ok friends no but he still likes me but realises he can no longer be possesive.


hope this helps.


help on my question please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqSYhgJn39smGimD8TBIZvnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091110134639AAdmfBn
i agree with you i think if a guy or this boy is jealous then he must really care for you because thats saying 1.he dosen't want anything to happen to you


2. he likes you a lot or loves you


3. he wants make your relationship work


he is a keeper girl trust me


sincerly MZ.DORA
I wish my boyfriend got jealous easily. It means you love that person so much that you want to make sure no one else can have them. I try'd so hard to make him jealous... telling him im hanging with all these guys.... and how abusive they were towards me, HE DIDNT GIVE A ****!


YOU BETTER BE GLAD YOU HAVE A GUY THAT CARES LIKE THAT.
haha oh man this is not good. either u better set his *** right and make sure he knows that u wont mess up. and YOU have to prove to him by not affiliating with other guys..if he's still jeallous that means he doesnt trust you and its BYE BYE to him girl!
Talk to him in a calm and polite manner to try and find out what exactly bothers him so much. If it seems like he wants to control your every move then you should stop seeing him.
Break up with them. Seriously, they won't change. You might not like it, but it's better than things getting violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment