Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i deal with boyfriend who thinks he is never wrong?

Whenever something goes wrong in our relationship, he will not admit the part he has played in the problem. If he doesn't call me for awhile or answer my phone calls, for instance, he said that I am the one not calling and that he didn't receive my calls. When I swear to him that I have called, he acts as if I am not telling the truth. He is great to be around and I love him, but I can't stand how he always pushes the blame off of himself, even when I think he knows that he is at fault. How do I deal with him?How do i deal with boyfriend who thinks he is never wrong?
Why on earth would you want to be with someone who treated you this way?????How do i deal with boyfriend who thinks he is never wrong?
I have almost the same problem. I live with my bf who thinks he is right 99% of the time. Yes, it is so annoying. Everything is my fault and he is never to blame. Arguing with a man like this is not only annoying, but it's frustrating. I just ignore him when he starts telling me where I went wrong or what I did wrong. Somehow it works. If you love each other, it will work out.
Your boyfriend sounds kind of immature to me. We all make mistakes. You should seriously consider how much you really love this guy before wasting more of your time on him. A relationship cannot be one-sided. And that's what this sounds like. Good luck!!
Are you dating my ex? :-)





There is no way to deal with it apart from getting out of the relationship! Sorry but that is the truth.
Dump him...it's just gonna get worse. You'll be with him thinking you can change him, and for what?





You deserve a guy that will play the man.
later boy if that was me he would be out the door
So he knows he's at fault, so do you. He just doesn't want to admit it. Does it really bother you if you know he knows. He just doesn't want to swallow his pride.
My boyfriend used to do that and then I had a talk with him. We now live together and he is getting better instead of work. Just try talking to him.
if he never thinks he's wrong, then he is neurotic. he cant be that great if he cant admit to his faults.
I would dump him...who wants to be with someone that plays head games all the time....you deserve better...good luck
is he a Gemini? sounds like my ex. its called having a selective memory.
Break up with him. Why do you need to put up with this treatment anyway. Prove him wrong and walk away, don't look back. He is relishing in the knowledge that he can give you scraps, and you eagerly accept them.
he needs to learn that hes not always right
People who can not accept responsibility for there actions are shallow and self centered.......Do your self a favor lose him before you lose yourself .
This is odd, usually it's the female who is never wrong.


Dump him.
Hmph he is scum and does not deserve you but belated happy new year
Don't deal with him... break up with him. He won't change.
tell him to grow up and deal with blame. if he doesn't...maybe you shouldn't waste ur time on him.





everyone has faults...and everyone should be willing to admit they are wrong sometimes.





this would drive me nuts if my bf did that.





good luck!
He is right--you are wrong!!
punch him in the nose and give him a nut kick then tell him this is what happens to a wise guy.





also some cell phones do not show a call if they are not in a good signal, and sometimes they do not record the message, Ive had just about every cell phone you can get in the last 15 years for work and they all malfunction sometimes, esp. if the singnal is not strong.
That is a focus that is not likely to change, so if you forsee any future with this person, you will always be in the wrong and he will always be in the right...not healthy if you ask me...
Sit down and discuss the issue with him. Nobody likes to be ';wrong'; but he needs to accept his part in this and if he's not willing to do that then perhaps he's not a good match for you.
I think you should give him a nice pimp slap so he can wake up and realise his doing wrong
it's all your fault!
dump em girl theres no reason to stay with a guy that is disagreeing with you... also no one is ever always right so you need to scream in his face that he needs to get a life and get some therapy.
Your boyfriend sounds extremely presumptuos! You have to sit him down and tell him exactly where he is going wrong, if he refuses to listen, then you should walk away. No one deserves someone who isn't willing to admit they are wrong, just to save their own ego and make their partner look like an idiot. Guys likenthat are not worth the hassle. Good Luck! :)
Unfortunately men always think they are in the right, it just varies on the extent to which they will fight their corner. Find a nice guy who won't treat you like a piece of poo. There are some out there I promise! The kind of guy you are describing sounds like he is seeing how far he can push you with a view to walking all over you. I have been there! It all depends how much of a priority you put on this aspect of the relationship i.e. whether it is worth ignoring to keep all the good bits.
He is controlling. It makes him feel big and important to control you. You fall right into his trap. Save yourself a lot of heart ache and end this relationship. You deserve better.
wow that sounds really annoying
Hey I'm never wrong either. It's a burden. Stop calling him then. If he says anything just say ';you broke it, now since you are never wrong please feel free on telling us/me how it should be fixed';.





Next time use text messaging via computer. It keeps a record.





Clearly this doesn't help you. But, try digging deeper. Why are you even in positions to wit this situation is happening. Perhaps you should take control and fix the little things first. Is there something you need to do to prevent this from happening, or is it something you wished he would change. BarnesandNoble it honey and find a book that you both can read.





Remind him what I remind my love: From here to there, and know further%26gt; Either we grow to respect and love each other now with the understanding that we will be forever, or we split and find someone else to die with.
Really read between the lines. This guy probably sees other women. He is not nor will be serious about you. He is probably keeping you like a spare tire.

No comments:

Post a Comment