Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I deal with my boyfriend being bisexual?

My boyfriend is bisexual, but he says he only and wants to have feelings for me and that I am his one and only. I'm his girlfriend and I love him to death and he does the same for me. But I've been having troubles understanding how I can deal with this bisexual thing. It's killing me, but I respect him for who is or what he is. But how can I deal with it???How can I deal with my boyfriend being bisexual?
I have a similar situation sorta. My girlfriend is bi, and I'm full out lesbian, but I know she loves me, it's all alright. The thing about bisexual people that you gotta understand, is being bi means you have the POTENTIAL to love male or female. If he loves you, then it's all ok. Just think of it this way, if he were straight, it'd be the same way, right? He loves you, out of all the other girls out there, you're the one he likes. Only now, since he's bi, he loves you, out of all the other girls and guys. Not so much different, yeah? =)How can I deal with my boyfriend being bisexual?
You don't DEAL with it.





There are thing you can live with and some you can live without. I do not think you should leave him because he's bisexual; however, if you are unable to wrap your head around that concept, that he could or has been with men, then its a core issue with you.





There is no need to feel like you are sparing his feelings by staying with him and burying your own feelings. Be honest with him and be honest internally.





If you respect him for who he is, doesn't mean you have to love him and be the one he counts on for everything.





Being gay or bi, or str8 is awesome, but it requires a like minded partner who is truly ';ok'; with it ALL.
Don't worry about it. Just because he's bi doesn't mean he wants you AND a guy. To a bi person, gender is just another physical feature, like eye color. We fall in love with people and gender just doesn't matter much. He's no more likely to cheat than anyone else, and he loves you just as much as he would if he were straight.





I'm a bi woman and I fell madly in love with a man. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I never want anyone else. I'm sure your guy feels the same way about you.
You let it go. If he were straight, would there is still the chance that he might be attracted to other girls than you, but he has made a commitment to you. He has said that you are the only one he wants to be with, so does it matter whether the people he is not going to be with are male or female? What matters is that he respects you and that he is committed to you. The same way that is all that matters if you were a completely straight couple.
Being bisexual does not mean he is suddenly unable to control himself. Nor does it mean he loves every guy that goes past.





If you aren't worried about him going after other girls while you are with him, this shouldn't be an issue either.





If you love him, you love all of him, and this is just another part of who he is.
If he chooses to be with you, he is the same as the majority of guys, bisexual, but most don't admit it! At least he is honest.


Make love with him, and finger his a*us for him when you give him a bj.
its just like if he was straight and he saw women. Its the same.
you should trust that he won't leave you for another girl or guy, so you just have to accept it
just treat it like looking at a girl you could end up having a 3 some
well jus get him to talk about it .... but if he says thos things thn mayb he does feel like tht for u now
I'm guessing you're a teenager/early twenties, and for a guy in that age group to claim to be bisexual can mean one of a few things. He's an overly emotional nitwit, he's looking for attention, he's trying to appear as if he's 'open minded'. I dated a bisexual male before, and the only thing I learned was that it means he didn't know the meaning of the word commitment. There are very few people nowadays that claim to be bisexual/homosexual and mean it, and when someone tells me that they're bisexual, I rarely believe them. Out of at least ten people to make that claim, only one has actually stayed true to the statement.
i dated a girl who was bisexual once, and she used to bring other girls into bed, and often times sleep with them without me. i was ok with it as long as she wasnt sleeping with other guys. it was pretty sweet if you ask me. VERY NICE. if you dont like it, tell him not to be bisexual anymore, its his choice.
His sitting on the fence is a danger to you both, health wise. Sooner or later he is going to wind up with SDS and your going to get it.
I think him cheating on you is practically embedded in your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment