Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with this girl?

I have been selling smoothies since i was 12 (7 years) and I became a manager by the time I was 15. When I quit that job, i was asked to work for a catering company... they loved me and literally asked me to be a manager for the next event (and i made record sales 3/5 days in a row). Anyway, i just started to work at another smoothie company and I work with a 16 year old who thinks shes top notch. This is hard for me because she makes it seem like selling smoothies is the most difficult thing to do. So she boss's me around and tells me ';samantha, take the trash out, mop the floors and do the dishes'; Mind that they didnt hire me to be the janitor, im supposed to be learning about the product... but shes on a power trip and im afraid that in the process of her sour attitude, im not going to be able to learn as fast as i should and wont get the opportunity to impress the boss. How do i act around her? i dont know whether i should just pretend to be her friend or just ignore her. (her sister and boyfriend also work there so i cant mess up or the whole team will hate me)How do I deal with this girl?
Wow! I feel that I'm going through the same thing as you..... Somewhat! My boss finds a way to jump down my throat each and every time I work with her. But, if this chick is a manager, the best thing you can do is make the best out of it if you want to keep your job. Also, you shouldn't worry about what people think of you, because in the process, you would worry it too much. If the chick isn't a manager, make it clear to her that she is also employed and let the manager know about it.How do I deal with this girl?
It sucks not every job you have your going to get along with people or show your best. Its a job, just suck it up show her your tough and your chance will come. Knowledge will overcome that ***** lol
Try Promote Synergy.
tell her to go fu*k herself

No comments:

Post a Comment