Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with friend/boyfriends issues?

My friend told my other friend that she liked this one boy! Then that friend said that she liked him to but the other girl was already going out with him! At lunch at school my freind asked my other freinds boyfriend out and he said yes! Now she is blaming it all on my and my other friends! She is also saying it isnt my fault that he likes me and not her! I told her that that was really low and so now we arent friends ANYMORE! She wants to be my friend again but i said no! So i had my other friends back through the whole thing and so now we r gonna tell EVERY1 everything and then they wont like her. And how do we know that she isnt gonna do this to me b/c she USED to be my best friend.How to deal with friend/boyfriends issues?
i dont really get what u mean but anyway, why would u wana tell everybody about what she did?


r u gona get any benefit from it? satisfaction, yes. but anythin in return...? i dont think so.


IDK but mayb u should think about it wisely before doin it.
  • shared hosting
  • web ftp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment