Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with my boyfriend going on deployment?

Hello,





Just a couple of weeks ago my boyfriend found out he is getting deployed soon. I am having a hard time dealing with him leaving. We have been together for quite some time and we are very serious, so this isn't a young love type of relationship. Any advice on how to deal with this, would be helpful. Also, please include things you did before your significant other left and during the deployment that made it easier. And how did you deal with him returning? I am guessing his attitude will be different when he returns... how did you cope? How did you help him cope? Thank you so much.How to deal with my boyfriend going on deployment?
Well make god a big part of your life trust him with your sorrows and your fears. Second be strong your bf is doing a great thing serving his coountry be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment