Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal when my boyfriend doesn`t explain why he`s mad at me?

When my boyfriends upset with me he doesn`t respond to my texts and when I see him he has no expression and is very quiet. When things are great it`s the complete opposite. So I know when he`s mad... just not why he`s mad.How do I deal when my boyfriend doesn`t explain why he`s mad at me?
Ever thought that maybe it has nothing to do with you but perhaps a teacher or a coach or someone in his family ? when guys have things on their minds , rarely do they confess to a woman what it is. Maybe he wanted to do something and was not allowed or he has to work someplace where the boss is giving him hell. It could be anything so just be there and do not ask him anymore, do not text him , that is considered to be nagging and guys hate that. But sooner or later, i am sure that if it is you , he will come out and say it or have you ever considered that people are spreading lies about you to him and he is buying it?Perhaps he has cheated on you and now regrets it . You are not going to get it out of him so just let him decide when and or if he wants to talk about it with you. Just be patient and wait, that is about all i can say here.How do I deal when my boyfriend doesn`t explain why he`s mad at me?
dont make him upset it really make him bad....but if u come across this situation just dont text him more give him some time to cool down then u talk patiently and try to make him explain y he was upset and try to correct urself and him too if he did have one
It may be, He's taking out his anger and frustration out on you, Which is not fair. Try to talk to him and make his day better.

No comments:

Post a Comment