Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I help my boyfriend deal with the death of loved one?

Well a about two days ago my boyfriend was replying to his texts. So the next day I'm like are you mad at me, and he's like his friend just died and he's going through alot.





I understand 100% how he maybe feeling..and I don't wanna push things...





Should I just wait for him to text/call when he's ready?





Should I text him and offer a shoulder to cry on?





Would it be bad if I asked if we could hang out?





What to do..I don't wanna lose him in all this by looking like I'm not talking to him, but then again I don't wanna push him so hard he pushes me away





Btw, he's about five years older than me if that makes a differenceHow can I help my boyfriend deal with the death of loved one?
If I were you, leave him alone for about a day and tell him the day you start talking to him again that you did all for him.. because you wanted to give him space, and you're really sorry about what happend.. maybe about two days later, ask him if he wants to hang out, and whiTruly're hanging out with him.. say you're truley sorry and you know how he is feeling.. whatever you do don't be too pusy, he might think you're over doing it, but always give him a nice kiss on this lips after you say sorry(: so he knows, you still like him.. thats why you gave him a kiss lol. and because you care, so you're telling him what you think.. i wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment