Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm falling for my boyfriends stepbrother!!?

Here's the deal. My boyfriend and I have been together a little over a year. He tells me he loves me all the time but his actions just don't seem to go with that. He's disrespectful to me and everyone sees it. He goes off with his girl ';friends'; swimming and talks to girls all the time. He cheated on me once in the past and I let it slide. Now, his stepbrother moved in with us and since my BF is off doing other stuff all the time, we have a lot of time alone together and have gotten to know each other very well. He's someone I could see having a future with, but I am unsure how to go about this. We all live together and things are getting pretty intense. What should I do?I'm falling for my boyfriends stepbrother!!?
That's so unfair toward your boyfriend, and it or tell him! Better yet, both.I'm falling for my boyfriends stepbrother!!?
What you need to do is stop thinking of yourself and only your desires. i think that there are to many fish in the sea, to be coming between family, even if it is step family. That is just crossing a line that you don't cross. If you have all these problems with your boyfriend, then possibly you should deal with that, especially before moving on and doing that with his step brother. just because he doesn't treat you the way you'd like, doesn't justify what you are doing behinde his back. YOu infact are the one who let his ways slide, so you really only have yourself to blame. YOu won't fix anything by going for the step brother, and you will be destroying their relationship. Is it that worth it to you, cause chances are you will not always be in either one of their lives, so why would you do something that could ruin their family bond. Sounds VERY selfish and I think you need to deal with your insecurities and learn how to respect yourself before o=you are in a relationship.
hahhahhaha
Follow your heart, you only live once. But most importantly be honest with everyone.
tell him how you feel and if you have more feeling for the other one then go for it dont stay in something ur not happy in and hurt him 2 cause he thinks you feel da same way


!!!!!!!!!]
Move out and get away from both of them. If you stay there only drama will happen, and eventually everyone will know everything. There is no happy ending to your story. Falling in love with best friends or family members is a relationship killer especially if you all live together.

No comments:

Post a Comment