Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I deal with my boyfriends mother? She is a cronic liar.?

She lies about everything that a person can think of. She will cut me down and make up lies about me, which living in a small town always come back to me. When confronted she says she didn't say it. I don't want to do anything vindictive to her. Something creative maybe to catch her off guard.How should I deal with my boyfriends mother? She is a cronic liar.?
Next time you hear something she has said about you, you should turn it around and tell her you heard this awful rumor and make it almost the same thing but make it about her or your boyfriend so she will think some how what she said got messed up. Just keep it up till she stops saying stuff, eventually she will stop.How should I deal with my boyfriends mother? She is a cronic liar.?
Can we be friends please?
Lie right back to her. Or better yet, spread some rumors around town about *her* and see how she likes it. Tell them to someone you know will get it right back to her and tell her that you were the one that said it, etc.





Other than that, maybe consider pretending to your bf's mother that the two of you broke up? Then maybe she would think she has no reason to make up lies about you anymore because you supposedly are no longer involved with her son and then maybe she would leave you alone.





Maybe you should threaten to sue her for slander. It might sound tacky, but I am going to college and slander is a *serious* crime. You can sue her for saying false things about you and you could win a HUGE amount of settlement money. I bet that would shut her up.
My boyfriends mother is sort of like that too. Except she's bi-polar. Maybe your boyfriend's mother is like that too. So, I feel for you. My solution, and my boyfriend's too, is that I just stay away from her as much as possible. Good luck!!!
There is nothing that you can do about that. My mother is the same way. She will tell a lie to cover about a lie. Best thing it to ignore her about the lies she says or if you could, which proably is not possible, stay the Hell away from her
Either ask your boyfriend's motlier to deal with her foolishness or break up with him. I would choose the latter option because your boyfriend may have a hard time controlling his mother. Or, how about talking to Dr. Phil in front of a national TV audience. She'll be embarrassed!
Lie back to her, but make it a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment