Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help! for my boyfriends birthday!?

Okay here is the deal. My boyfriends 24th birthday is coming up on April 25th and I was trying to figure out what I should do...He has been talking about paddle boarding for a couple weeks now and I found a place to do so out by where we live and they have this deal for 4 paddle boards an instructor and a dvd/ picture for 3 hours for $300.. Our good friends have told me that they would love to go with us but it depends on how much it will cost. Now here is my problem... The only thing he has told me he wants is this new fishing rod which is about $100... I bought him a new flyrod for Christmas and he has a ton of fishing rods and I think me getting him a new rod will just be predictable. The day after his birthday we are leaving on a cruise (we won it last year on the Cruise we went on for my birthday and it just so happen to fall around his birthday, we aren't going on it for his birthday..) The same friends who want to go paddleboarding are going on the cruise with us and spent about 700 on that, which is why I dont think I would be asking them to pay much for the paddleboarding.. I know my boyfriend doesn't want me to spend much on his birthday but its his birthday and whatever... What do you think?? Should I take him paddleboarding with our friends for 3 hours and maybe do like a picnic or something or just get him the new fishing rod??Help! for my boyfriends birthday!?
why not give him a paddling ? It might be better than paddleboarding and cheaper too!

No comments:

Post a Comment