Friday, August 20, 2010

Girls:How many of you have military boyfriends/Boys: How many of you in the military ..?

Girls : How did you deal with the stress of your man going away for training and then going to the middle east, or elsewhere ? How do you keep the love alive ? What did you do your last night together before he went away ? And, how did you react when he told you he was planning on going into the military career track ?





Boys: When leaving your girl, how did you feel? How did you keep the love alive, and what did you do your last night before leaving ?





Im asking this, because I need help dealing. My boyfriend just told me that he is planning on going into the military. His training is 3 provinces over from mine (we live in Canada), and I'm in Uni. He won't be going though, until after Feb. (he promised not to leave before our 2year anniversary). So, can you please tell me your stories and help out ? Thanks in advance :)Girls:How many of you have military boyfriends/Boys: How many of you in the military ..?
I am dating a Marine.. And trust me hun, it is HARD. I live in the US %26amp; my boyfriends training was 3 months long, then he had another month of training after that, and now he's at his MOS school. When he told me he was going into the Marine Corps, I cried my eyes out. But he had warned me that he wanted to when we started dating, and I didn't believe him. Then he turned 17 and him and his parents signed the papers, and that's when it all got so so real to me. I'm 16 %26amp; he's 18. He left for boot camp in June, right after he graduated from high school and I cried for 2 days straight. In the USMC you can't make phone calls.. So I had to sit around and wait for his first letter. I didn't get it til 2 weeks after he left. It made me so so happy to get that letter, I even cried. But after getting his address I wrote a letter every single day. I supported him and was his motivation to keep going. We didn't have a specific way to ';keep the love going'; except in every letter we would tell each other how much we miss each other, can't wait to see one another again, and how much we love each other. The drill instructors tell the recruits to forget about their girlfriends and wives because they're back home cheating on them.. But I would remind him in almost every letter that I would never do that to him. And that I was home waiting for him to come back. After boot camp when he came home the love was still there. It was like we had just seen each other the day before.. Everything was the same. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. The night before he left for boot camp I stayed the night at his house and we just sat up talking allll night long. He hasn't been deployed yet.. He's still in his MOS school, but more than likely it will happen, and all I can do is just support him and let him know I'm here for him. It is an amazing thing these guys do.. And they don't need any extra stess. Just let your boyfriend know you'll back him up all the way.. And you'll be waiting for him.





Best of luck.Girls:How many of you have military boyfriends/Boys: How many of you in the military ..?
Im still young and not married so I cannot answer but the first person who answered this question is very sweet. I am so happy for her and her love is still between her and her fiance. I wish them the best ans she should get Best Answer.
  • shared hosting
  • web ftp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment