Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my sister bring prettier than me?

I don't think I'm ugly. I actually quite like my face. It's my body. My sister has HUGE boobs. Like... DD boobs. And she wears low cut shirts. She has a pretty flat stomach also. Tan, big lips, long hair. She is verry pretty..... she looks like your typical girl faces that guys look for. We both have thin hair, but I take care of mine. She doesn't, so it's kind of thinning in the back. I don't want her face. It looks too ';sexy'; for something I would be jealous of. I like my ';cute'; ';innocent'; face. I have long dark hair, pale, big eyes, smaller lips than my sisters but I wouldn't say ';thin';. I'm skinny. I only weigh 100lbs 5'3. My sister weighs 120-130lbs but it's boob and musle 5'4. My boobs are no bigger than a B cup. All through my middle school everyone made fun of me and asking if I was adopted. I havnt had a real boyfriend through out my whole life. I'm always afraid that when he meets my sister he'll leave me or wish he had her. I am just really sad and I don't know if I will ever get married or have a boyfriend in fear that he'll like my older sister more. What's the best way to deal with this? :(How do I deal with my sister bring prettier than me?
there might be some guys who prefer u to her.. maybe you can allow them to hang around for awhile and get over the initial ';wow'; factor of your sister and see how that goes.. some guys prefer companionship over being with the hot annoying chick. if shes high maintenance.. not that your sister's annoying, it's just that some guys would rather ';wife'; the plain girl so I've heard.How do I deal with my sister bring prettier than me?
I find family and sometimes even people i dont know will try to compare themselves with me.


either for looks or smarts.





it hurts for a person like me who love them for who they are and never take out my insecurities on them because i have none.





what you are doing is wrong.


i had people not even walk with me cause i look hot and guys call at me and not them.


what am i suposed to do?


dress down? alter myself and sit in the back just so they can feel secure?





I dont think so. I dont want people like that in my life they just bring you down and expect evil and distruction from them.





I had a sis who litterally get upset when i dress up she looks at me a burn. I began to hate her jelous guts and look hot to burn even more
Sounds like me and my 15 year old sister. I'm 19.





She has a boyfriend. I've never been on a date.





She has light brown eyes. Mine are dark brown.





She's thin with boobs and a butt. I'm fat with huge boobs and no butt.





But you know what, I found things that I have that she will never have. Like my dark and mysterious personality, and my confidence in myself.





So while she's going around questioning if something makes her look fat, I wear what I like and just don't care what others say.





Try that.
One thing you need to understand is that any man worth your time is one who'll fall for your mind/personality.


Any girl can get most guys to pay attention to them with big **** but guess what... that's all that guy will ever be after and once he's had his fill of those ****, he'll move onto another set.


Stop worrying about your looks and start working on your future. Study hard and plan for your career because if looks is all that matters to you then, my dear girl, you have no hope once you've flown the nest.
You need a self esteem. I'm sure when you find a guy that is right for you that he wouldn't think of your sister he would be greatfull that he has you. Everyone is beautiful and so are you. Don't miss out on life because of your sister's apperances.
A guy who loves you will love you for you.You got to trust that
this is something I really worry about my own two daughters.


Both have exotic and girl next door features. but my eldest has nicer lips, better hair, but she is also getting a bit chubbier, my younger one is thin and looks like she will always be no matter what she eats. she's adorable. wether she'll be tall, i don't now yet. but it looks like she might be. but her lips are thinner and her hair is thinner too.


but that's the thing...everyone's body changes. my eldest could get thinner and the little one could not grow to be so tall or be as sociable as her sister, but what if?





personally, you sound a lot like what guys, I know, are attracted to, however, it make take time for you to realize it, since if you both are still growing.


the other part is you may not know if she is jealous of you at all and if you both share your insecurities together, trust me she has her own, you may feel better that you have something in common. and could become closer.


but as of this moment it looks like you need to look at your features and wonder why you feel so insecure,believe me your tatas could grow bigger.


oh gosh, trust me you'll have guys look at you more if you let yourself not be hard on yourself and be confident with what you've got.


sweetie, middle school? everyone gets teased. i got teased for being bigger chested. kids just look to project their insecurities about others so they feel better. not a time to think about marriage, but believe some of the pretty girls i knew haven't gotten married because either they change or their expectations aren't realistic.


marriage is different than what you look like, marriage is about compatibility.
people like different things someone will like your look more than your sister because not everyone has identical taste. that's why they say beauty's in the eye of the beholder. but i know how you feel my sister's gorgeous she looks exactly like me but she's shorter and skinnier and younger and looks like a little fairy, i know she's prettier than me but i have some things that she doesn't have and i'm content with my looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment