Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with my boyfriends family including his mom?

My boyfriend n I have been together for 3 yrs now and I mean we been through some rough times and let me say it wasnt easy. But for some reason his mom has been 1 of the reasons our relationship has been hard.She forever curses at me when she sees me and she told my boyfriends whole family bad things about me.I cant even go to his house I have to sneak there at nights (we recently got caught) and I dont know if this is wrong because when you love someone how can you just let two three days go by without seeing the one you love.My mom loves him but my dad hates him because I snuck him into my house n got caught.Come to find out the reason y his mom hates me so much is because someone from my church that i know from since i was a kid told her horrible things about me and their like best friends now which I never knew. I love my boyfriend and he loves me too we r grown young adults and we wanna b together.I never knew you had to go through all of this drama just to be wit somebody you love. how can I deal with his mom, grandma,and grandpa having all this animosity towards me?Itss not at all gonna be healthy.How to deal with my boyfriends family including his mom?
If you are adults act like it ,sneaking into peoples houses in the middle of the night is not a good way to gain trust

No comments:

Post a Comment