Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I deal with my boyfriends spoiled younger sister?

My boyfriend is the best guy in the entire world((to me anyway)): he is polite, quiet, respectful, and never pressures me to do things that would hurt me. His sister, however, who is 12, is loud, fussy, and screams when she doesn't get her way. She has temper tantrums on a regular basis, and apparently has no control over her mouth, even asking me one time if I were to die if I got pregnant, right in front of my boyfriend and their mother. She also has shot me with a potato gun, hidden things from me when I go over to their house, made fun of GLBT persons to my and my boyfriends faces((my boyfriend and I are pansexual)) and even attempted to strike their mother while her mother was recovering from surgery. I would hit her to make her stop but A) thats promoting violence and B) even though she's approximatly 4 years younger than me she is overweight and twice my size. Her parents can't seem to do anything to make her stop, do you think there is anything her brother and I can do?How can I deal with my boyfriends spoiled younger sister?
thats for him to deal with, you need to stay out of it.How can I deal with my boyfriends spoiled younger sister?
call me redneck for doing so but as long as she keeps insulting me, my family and my fiance I don't believe I will.

Report Abuse



No, nor should you try. You should both stay out of it. It's her parents responsibility not yours. His parents should have thought of the consequences when they were spoiling her and not disciplining her the way parents should.
Talk to the parents.


That seems like the most reasonable answer at the moment for this situation. Just talk with them,,and ask them about her, and tell them how you feel,,and what's going on. Maybe they could even find some better way to discipline her or if there are bigger issues,,maybe a counsler person/doctor/professional help.
I would stay out of it!! I have learned it is never smart to get involved with family problems. You might just want to voice your frustrations with your boyfriend, but don't nag too much. If the little sis finds out how you feel about her things could get worse...much worse. I was in the same situation as you but it was an older brother and after I tried to help fix the family problem he hated me and made my life hell!! I eventually had to leave my boyfriend and move on. I am in a much better place now that I don't have to constantly worry about family problems...my new boyfriends family is great!! Good luck! :-)
well tell your bf this and try to spend as little time as possible with her thats all you can really do

No comments:

Post a Comment