Friday, August 20, 2010

How Do I deal with my boyfriend not being a virgin and I am?

I have a boyfriend but he lost he virginity like a week before we got together and its making feel weird cause its like, I wanted us to lose our virginity's together. How Am I Suppose to feel. Should I just deal with it.?How Do I deal with my boyfriend not being a virgin and I am?
I understand how you feel, it can be really hard, i know it was for me. But if you love him and you are serious about being with him, then don't think about what he's done, pretend it didn't happen. There will be times where it will be difficult for you but i suggest that you don't ask him any questions about his past, it will only make things harder on you. Just try and forget about it, you will in time. I hope everything works out ok xHow Do I deal with my boyfriend not being a virgin and I am?
You can't lose them together, so I suggest you deal with it because that's your only choice... that and breaking up with him to find a virgin to lose it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment